FS:- Seiko Premier Kinetic Watch + Tonino Lamborgihini Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Red C220

MB Enthusiast
Car
2021 Mazda MX-30 EV, 2014 FF
The recent watch threads caused me to have a clear out and I have a couple of watches sitting in the draw that I just don't wear.

Neither horrendously expensive, both bought new by me on holiday at different times. I get shop happy in America - you know what it's like US$ just look like Monopoly Money.

First is a Seiko Kinetic Premier SNP005 bought by me from a Seiko Store in Florida 10th August 2009 ( I know that as I found the receipt in the box - I paid $678.94 after discounts).

Fully Automatic Mechanical Perpetual Calender Watch.

It's fitted with the matching stainless steel bracelet I wore it in this configuration for about a total of 6 weeks. Also comes with the correct Seiko Black leather strap - new never fitted. All boxes, papers instructions and extra bracelet links present.

In nice condition and fully operational.

My camera on Macro zoom is picking up far more detail than the human eye does - so it looks far cleaner in reality! The case is not damaged - that's some sort of reflection.

For Sale - £200

P1050687.jpg
[/IMG]

P1050689.jpg
[/IMG]

The next one is a bit of an oddity, I bought it when I was on a cruise in the Caribbean, I actually bought it from a store on the ship I was on, mainly as I'd never seen one before.

Tonino Lamborghini Brushed Steel, 18K yellow and pink gold
Mother of pearl face with diamond markers.

These were a limited run designed to resemble parts of a car, I think this was something to do with brake discs or thereabouts.

I found the receipt in the box again - I bought this one 2/6/2005 and paid $649.00.

Comes with box, papers and extra links for bracelet.

This is not a large watch and it's a bit bling for me now. This is not a large watch, the case measures 35mm across (38mm including the crown). Case is 10mm thick). Make a nice dress watch or could even be considered a ladies watch now as the new ones get bigger and bigger!

Swiss quartz movement - needs a new battery.

It has been worn, but not a great deal, again my camera has picked up all sorts of marks and shadows that I can't see with the naked eye.

No idea what to ask for this - if you're interested send me a PM.

P1050691.jpg
[/IMG]

P1050694.jpg
[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom