FS: W211 E55 200 mph cluster, zero miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
FS: W211 E55 AMG 200 mph cluster, zero miles

As per title, clean cluster, Milage will be reset to zero over the next week or so ,so that it's ready for install

Will need to be installed by someone with star to enable it to pick up your cars Milage, identity, options and settings, can arrange this at additional cost.

No scratches or cracks and all tested working ok, this is the 200mph version, ideal replacement for the slower 160 mph e55s ;)

£250 cash plus postage no offers please

Last edited:
ok, cluster has just been reset to zero and now available.

SOLD pending payment

hi mate did this sell?
Also think Iv seen you car around Colchester looks good buddy :)

Hi Paul

afraid its sold

and thanks, where abts you from?

hi mate did this sell?
Also think Iv seen you car around Colchester looks good buddy :)

I also have one possibly for sale, not 100% of recorded mileage, think it was around the 35-40K mark, have an invoice from local MB with the milage on, need to dig it out, albeit sure it could be returned to zero, as Alps has done.

I thought cluster picks up the mileage recorded in the car's ECU ...

Sorry to high jack.
I would be interested Ricky if you do. I missed out on Al's one

Last edited:
I thought cluster picks up the mileage recorded in the car's ECU ...

it does, but if a cluster has over 150 miles you cannot program it, it would need to be flashed to 0 miles then you can program it to the car and its milage gets picked up from the ECU.

Sorry to high jack.
I would be interested Ricky if you do. I missed out on Al's one

let me know if you do and I can arrange cluster zero`ing, pm me for price

Ah not to worry not had the car long just trying to tidy things up a bit first before I start spending serious money on it
I'm just out of Colchester near kelvedom mate

you don't need to reset it, just take the rear board off of your current cluster and replace it on the new one.... thats where the cluster milage is kept.... its what the americans do when they swap to cls clusters etc.

The board trick doesn't always work, there are several versions of board and they can't be mixed

cluster

I also have one possibly for sale, not 100% of recorded mileage, think it was around the 35-40K mark, have an invoice from local MB with the milage on, need to dig it out, albeit sure it could be returned to zero, as Alps has done.

Hi ricky if still for sale am interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom