Fsh & amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fabes

MB Enthusiast
Car
E 400 Coupe and X-Trail
Title should read.

FSB and AMG ('odding auto correct......)

I'm in Moscow for a few days (work) and today saw a proper full on car chase whilst being driven back from a DC south of the city.

Didn't see which car sped past us first but two black AMGs howled past us with Blue lights on the dash at what sounded like full chat, mid afternoon

I looked at my colleague who was driving (our head of security) and he just nodded and said Yes, FSB

Those boys do at least use their cars.....:rock:

Was expecting a thread about buying an AMG without a Full Service History ;)

Title should read.

FSB and AMG ('odding auto correct......)

I'm in Moscow for a few days (work) and today saw a proper full on car chase whilst being driven back from a DC south of the city.

Didn't see which car sped past us first but two black AMGs howled past us with Blue lights on the dash at what sounded like full chat, mid afternoon

I looked at my colleague who was driving (our head of security) and he just nodded and said Yes, FSB

Those boys do at least use their cars.....:rock:

I was just wondering why the federation of small businesses would be chasing round Moscow in amgs. Must stop my subs if they are that profligate with my membership money.....

My colleague said that in his day it was BMW's
But that's all he's allowed to say.......

Wonder what our lads in Special Branch etc get to tool around in?

Ps petrol is 32 RUB a litre, so about 25p here :eek:

I have a lot of respect for BMWs they do handle very well having had the pleasure of e30 m3 e34 b10 N/a to e46 and e90 m cars great but fragile when pushed daily as for Mercs they are just built by engineers and subsequently feel built better in the past and now once again they did lose there way a bit in the 90's and 00's. As for our comrades in the east I think they have always held a torch for the 3 pointed star as have I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom