Fuel back to tank

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c200Kompressor

Car
Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I and C200 kompressor
Hello! Just wondering: can fuel get back to tank? I tried everything on my car and just left me this option!!! I say that because the engine, after get seat over night, takes a litte bit longer to start. And if i put it to work and immediatly shut it off, put it back working the car starts normally!!! MAF is fine, coils are fine...

The fuel rail supplying all the injectors takes several seconds to reach operating pressure from sitting for a couple of hours. If you then restart quickly after stopping briefly there is still enough residual pressure in the system to start instantly. Teach yourself to wait 5-10 seconds after switching on the ignition/ fuel pump before turning the key further to start the car. The other possibility is your fuel filter needs changing.

The fuel rail supplying all the injectors takes several seconds to reach operating pressure from sitting for a couple of hours. If you then restart quickly after stopping briefly there is still enough residual pressure in the system to start instantly. Teach yourself to wait 5-10 seconds after switching on the ignition/ fuel pump before turning the key further to start the car. The other possibility is your fuel filter needs changing.

Thanks! But i have a C180 (from the same year but from 10/1997 so is the facelift), anyway this car never did this. The fuel filter was 15 000 but i dont now the brand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom