Fuel Coffee House, Henfield, W Sussex, Saturday 17th Oct 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
I haven't taken the old girl out for a nice long drive in a while, so I've arranged with the guy who owns Fuel Coffee House to pop along on Saturday at about 12 ish, so if anyone fancies popping down and having a coffee and chat, see you there. He will keep an area for us to park in if I give him an idea of numbers going.

01. MissyD

Bo££*%"$. I'm working all weekend :mad:

Long way to go for me for a coffee.....

03 Unclebenz

I can make this!!
Be good to see you again

01 MissyD
02 Wearsthefoxhat (possible)
03 Unclebenz

Not only a longish drive for us, but also too close to Lancing College that has too many memories after our son (who no longer speaks to us) spent 5-6 years there and started the process of becoming a seriously opinionated "Gods gift to the world" PITA, which got incredibly worse when at Gonville and Caius College Cambridge.

Not only a longish drive for us, but also too close to Lancing College that has too many memories after our son (who no longer speaks to us) spent 5-6 years there and started the process of becoming a seriously opinionated "Gods gift to the world" PITA, which got incredibly worse when at Gonville and Caius College Cambridge.
They do burgers, should that swing it for you :oops:

I shall be able to make this so see you there...

You can remove the “possible”..
01 MissyD
02 Wearsthefoxhat
03 Unclebenz

Anyone else?

Possibly got my pal Steve bringing his wife’s SLK55 (my old car). He’s not a member on here, but we can turn him...

Possibly got my pal Steve bringing his wife’s SLK55 (my old car). He’s not a member on here, but we can turn him...

01 MissyD
02 Wearsthefoxhat
03 Unclebenz
04 Steve (possible)

Anymore ?

My wife Becky coming too now! Didn’t want to feel left out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom