Fuel tank help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ihandyman

Car
w202 c200
Hi Guys
I do not know if here is the right place to ask questions about my fuel tank !
So I have a small problem slightly dangerous !
My fuel tank is leaking a little bit , I do noticed all the time when I top up !
I been last year to MB in Croydon to have my MOT done and they also find out this problem and they saying that needs fixed in order to pass the MOT so I say yes to them , please go ahead and fix the problem . Anyway the evening came and went to collect the car , They explained to me that the car has been fixed and successful passed the MOT so I thanks them and I payed the my big fat bill :(
I never been bothered to look under the car to see if the tank is still licking until I been round the europe in April this year and notices that the tank is still licking !!!
I arranged with them to have the work rectify this coming thursday but I am afraid that they will ask me to pay again witch is unfair so just in case that they will be unsuccessful can some one willing to provide me with a full diagram of the fuel tank ?! Probably I will have a go myself and fix this problem as is bothering me.
Or if is someone out there that knows how to fix this problem and will like to have a go in exchange for cash or a good bottle of wine :) please let me know !

Regards
Sonny

So
Thanks for the help :doh: I guess that no one has the diagram :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom