Fulda Carat Exelero

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Birdman

Car
E55 & Phaeton
I'm running Goodyear Eagle F1's. Checking out the ratings at mytyres.co.uk the Fulda Carat Exeleros come out ahead of the Eagle F1's on noise, comfort and wear. Has anyone had experience of these Fuldas?

These are the ones they premiered on the maybach concept coupe, I don't know if they're any good but from what I've seen they are certainly competitively priced! :)

You really need 23inch rims to put them on though ;)

p7070022.jpg

p7070023.jpg

LOL! Was that Goodwood?

wallingd said:
LOL! Was that Goodwood?
It was indeed.

Sorry for the thread hijack Birdman :D I Don't have any experience of Fulda's, normally go for Eagle F1s also.

But if they're good enough for Maybach, it says a lot I think... :rock:

Shude said:
These are the ones they premiered on the maybach concept coupe, I don't know if they're any good but from what I've seen they are certainly competitively priced! :)

At £420 on MyTyres about £75 less than Eagles on a set of 2x 265/35/18 and 2x 35/40/18.

The rear Fuldas are very competitive, about 25% less. Fronts are similar pricewise. But it seems they may have overtaken the Eagles on overall performance.

Wonder if the old brand leaders are really worth the extra for road use. Michelin is in big trouble and am not surprised - they have rather distinctive pricing: excessive!

if you do go for the Fuldas, please let us know what they are like

Birdman said:
At £420 on MyTyres about £75 less than Eagles on a set of 2x 265/35/18 and 2x 35/40/18.

The rear Fuldas are very competitive, about 25% less. Fronts are similar pricewise. But it seems they may have overtaken the Eagles on overall performance.

Wonder if the old brand leaders are really worth the extra for road use. Michelin is in big trouble and am not surprised - they have rather distinctive pricing: excessive!

C240Sport97 said:
if you do go for the Fuldas, please let us know what they are like

Hi Sean, I've already got Eagles and have just ordered another set. While searching MyTyres the other day I wondered if I'd missed out on the Fuldas. Seems I may have, but await members feed-back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom