Full list of w124 dash switches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Gents, Ladies.

does any one have a parts list or directory of every single switch or relay dash button for the w124 dash along the top row.

i know that there were 9 switch slots, but approx 25 switch options.

If anyone knows of the history on the switch gear options and when.why.where there were installed, and country list, would be great.

cheers

Hey TheBoss, I think I saw you yesterday in edgware! Good to see you using your car, it looked great!

Look in your Owner's Manual.

hi, no this wont have them all..

there were differences between countries and body style, so based on all the variances i have seen, i know that the user manual has limited imfortmation.

some were related to te models only, some the coupe, some cabrio, some saloon, and some were not interchangeable between the different body styles.

i think anyway lol

Hey TheBoss, I think I saw you yesterday in edgware! Good to see you using your car, it looked great!

Yes, that was me. Had gone down to colindale to get some parts and Steve, one of the parts guy loves the cabrio style, soo took it to show him..

:)

where were u? what were you driving? w124? did you see me near a roundabout?

lol, I saw you on Beverly Drive, you were entering the roundabout and I was coming off it. I knew it was you straight away, how many others are there with a car like yours! I actually stopped and gave you a thumbs up, but I dont think you noticed. Yes I was in my 124.

I was doing the rounds, seeing relatives.

lol, I saw you on Beverly Drive, you were entering the roundabout and I was coming off it. I knew it was you straight away, how many others are there with a car like yours! I actually stopped and gave you a thumbs up, but I dont think you noticed. Yes I was in my 124.

I was doing the rounds, seeing relatives.

yes i saw you, at the first large roundabout when coming from mercedes,

i mentioned your car to steve actually, now i know it was you :)

amazing how us 124 drivers react lol..

no sorry missed it, but did notice you glancing this way, and i was glancing your way.. how romantic lol

haha, stop it your making me blush!! haha. Messing!

I used to annoy the crap out of Steve about every W124 AMG bits n pieces! He showed me this magazine of his modified Vauxhall that was featured in it, it was pretty cool! Its just so dead and dull everytime I go in there, the guys are so miserable!

haha, stop it your making me blush!! haha. Messing!

I used to annoy the crap out of Steve about every W124 AMG bits n pieces! He showed me this magazine of his modified Vauxhall that was featured in it, it was pretty cool! Its just so dead and dull everytime I go in there, the guys are so miserable!

indeed.. just yday he shows me a 35k henri something or another.. was a proper hot rod - its for sale at the mo on ebay..

but he is the best.. yes the rest are miserable.. prob cause they are shunned into a corner box room lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom