Full respray

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Malcomius

Car
SL320
Does anyone have a recommendation for me to get a good respray for my 1998 SL320 in the Newark/Lincoln or Leicester area please?

Does anyone have a recommendation for me to get a good respray for my 1998 SL320 in the Newark/Lincoln or Leicester area please?

Northampton any good? An hour south of Leicester but know a very good place and reasonably priced

I know a place in Coventry if you are willing to travel that way

Hi Malcoius,
I was wondering if you managed to get your SL painted and if so who done the work and how satisfied you are with the works??? reason being I have an SL 380 which needs somebody works carried out???

Thanks Peter,

Hi Malcoius,
I was wondering if you managed to get your SL painted and if so who done the work and how satisfied you are with the works??? reason being I have an SL 380 which needs somebody works carried out???

Thanks Peter,
Hi Peter, I found a place fairly close to where I live and made a visit to them. The cars they work on seem to be predominantly Porsche, Ferrari and other high end vehicles and they have a waiting list of about 4/5 months which gave me encouragement. I looked at some of their work and it was amazing so even though my job isn't in the paint shop until August I am feeling pretty confident it will be a nice result. They are call Retford Autofinishers and they have a web site with some good gallery pictures. My total respray will be £3k but that includes £500 for a new wing from Mercedes. I think compared to Essex you will find that North Nottinghamshire is quite a bit cheaper so it may be worth the effort and they are quite near the train station so getting back into London would be easy. Let me know if you are heading up and I will buy you a coffee if you want to have a meet and talk cars.

Hi Malcomius,

How did the respray go and do you have any pictures,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom