Fully fledged.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VikJ

Car
2014 W246 B180CDi AMG Line Premium
Picked up my new baby on Sunday!

Guess that makes me a fully fledged MB Driver. Woohoo!!!! :D

Done 250 odd miles already as I'm working in Coventry this week. Gotta love the toys, buttons and gadgets!

I'll try and post some pics once the weather gets better and lose the crap Signature!

2000, C200 Sport Tiptronic.

WOW!!! Awesome!!!

ps.. wanna race? only kidding :p

Yeah post some pics if possible :)

Congrats on the new drive. That Tiptronic gearbox sounds like a barrel load of fun :D I'd be interested in what you think of it, compared to the standard auto.

S.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Koolvin: Yeah right! Wait until I get my S55 then I might be tempted! :p

Greg: 18's sound like a good idea! Although the 17's fill the arches pretty well, I'll keep it in mind. Hoping to make it to the GTG in March so I'll have a look at yours then! I'll be washing the car on Saturday due to 3 days of the A14/M6 so I'll get some pics taken and will post them in the members cars section.

Steve: Love the tiptronic. Still getting accustomed to the Auto box as previous motors have all been manual. However, I am getting used to the "kick and lift" stuff and love knocking it into 3rd and flooring it during overtaking as there seems to be oodles of power and following through into 4th.

Finding it a little heavy on the old fuel consumption but was expecting that. I suppose thats what you get for driving a BMW 316i for 3 years!

Originally posted by VikJ
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Koolvin: Yeah right! Wait until I get my S55 then I might be tempted! :p

scared of a C180 ? :p

...love knocking it into 3rd and flooring it during overtaking as there seems to be oodles of power and following through into 4th.
Finding it a little heavy on the old fuel consumption but was expecting that. I suppose thats what you get for driving a BMW 316i for 3 years!

cause/effect? :)

Ok, ok, point taken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom