Funniest on board rally video ever !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LOL! :):)

Go to 1:11, it is now etched into my mind!

LOL, hehe OMG that was comedy gold... I get the feeling that Sammy wasn't concentrating :p :devil: I wonder how they ranked on the stage / rally? :dk:

S.

Sammie was concentrating... my guess? on how to get his own back on the co-driver.
Sammie was quite restrained under the circumstances I think!

Sammie was concentrating... my guess? on how to get his own back on the co-driver.
Sammie was quite restrained under the circumstances I think!

The co-driver, who should have been reading the pace notes, not looking out of the windscreen.

The driver was correct.

Last edited:
The co-driver, who should have been reading the pace notes, not looking out of the windscreen.

The driver was correct.

Correct a co drivers head should always be down reading pace notes or occasional glance up at the computer if driver needs info, it's the drivers job to drive. I've only questioned a co driver once at Knockhill and that ended with massive front end damage:doh: Mind you it was his fault he'd wrote left chicane when in fact it was a right, those blo*dy big round hay bales are hard :D

Hahaha...

Man, that was exactly how it was for me, driving my family back from a wedding in Preston a few weeks back!

The whole way back, listening to my dad telling me how to drive :doh:

Man, that was exactly how it was for me, driving my family back from a wedding in Preston a few weeks back!

The whole way back, listening to my dad telling me how to drive

I bet your Dad wouldn't have hit that poor little dog... ;)

I bet your Dad wouldn't have hit that poor little dog... ;)

lol

He would have aimed for it! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom