Funniest Thing of 2007

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hawk20

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML250 BlueTEC Sport Jan 2013
This photo is apparently genuine. The men were told to concrete in some steel posts to stop people parking on the pavement. They are clearing up at the end of the day. Problems?

Attachments

• Oh Bugger.jpg
    Oh Bugger.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 215
This is not only old but its also a photoshop.

Still a good shot though.

Photoshop or not, Glasdon bollards can be removed out of the ground leaving a blank plate, therefore allowing access :rolleyes:

Then how do they stop people parking on pavements?
I would think they are padlocked, but Sp!ke has stated this specific picture is Photoshopped.

John

The unique Glasdon patented Key-Locking Socket System gives the flexibility of a permanent, temporary or semi-permanent application. The system allows bollards to be removed and replaced with a blanking cap that locks securely into the socket using the same key

The unique Glasdon patented Key-Locking Socket System gives the flexibility of a permanent, temporary or semi-permanent application. The system allows bollards to be removed and replaced with a blanking cap that locks securely into the socket using the same key

i really hope you have copied that otherwise you need to get out more in 2008

I would think they are padlocked, but Sp!ke has stated this specific picture is Photoshopped.

John
Such a shame. I really thought this a great laugh till you guys spoiled it. Now we need someone else to come up with some funny things from 2007. The old woman on a crossing who handbags a CLK when it hoots her was one of the best I saw even though I guess that was faked. Still a good laugh though. But I've not got a link. My favourite Merc advert was for the E class: -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZScx-NFhTA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom