Fusso coat soft 99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norte23

Car
C250 AMG Sport Avantgarde 2010
Well the car is washed, dried & R222 paint cleansed. Fusso applied, waited 15 mins then power buffed. Looks pretty good.

image-2261059532.jpg

This is not a picture of the sky. It's the reflection of the sky in the bonnet hahaha

Blimey, that's pretty good.

Well it looks like the apprentice has become the master, well done. Go on, put a hose on it, you know you want to. We are all waiting for your sheeting/beading video. If Soft99's Fusso Coat Dark really does protect for a whole real world 12 months as they claim then your expensive polisher will be out of guarantee before you need to use it again. ;)

Hahahaha. Shoot. didn't think of that. Might have to send it back then hahaha

I wonder if this Fusso will have the same effect on glass??? Might try it on dads greenhouse first.

If the greenhouse test looks promising I'd still do a 50:50 on the windscreen by treating just the passenger side. It will probably be a 'mare to remove and you won't know how the wipers will deal with it. Treating the side and rear glass only is a whole lot less risky. Of course Soft99 do dedicated glass treatments but that will cost you more money.

Ultra Glaco Rain Repellant

Ive used Fusso on my mil's car and saw 11months. This was prepped with ipa before application as well. Its my winter seal every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the greenhouse test looks promising I'd still do a 50:50 on the windscreen by treating just the passenger side. It will probably be a 'mare to remove and you won't know how the wipers will deal with it. Treating the side and rear glass only is a whole lot less risky. Of course Soft99 do dedicated glass treatments but that will cost you more money.

Ultra Glaco Rain Repellant

You also avoid the night time glare that a lot of waxes and sealants cause from street lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom