Future meet ups

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There will always be times when people cant make it but yeah Saturday may be the better option, thanks for organising this, looks a good venue

It’s ok I’ll call the owner and cancel it for the 18th. I can book a Saturday if all of you agree ? Please reply to this thread.
Hi again
Before I call and cancel it. How about 24th or 31st July “Saturdays” pending it’s ok with the owner please reply. Thanks I am trying to get a meets after crap 18 months we’ve had. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi again
Before I call and cancel it. How about 24th or 31st July “Saturdays” pending it’s ok with the owner please reply. Thanks I am trying to get a meets after crap 18 months we’ve had. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Yeah go for it :thumb:

Could I suggest setting up a new post with the date, time and location in the title as it may get more noticed that way.

Could I suggest setting up a new post with the date, time and location in the title as it may get more noticed that way.
I can but there is. No point if members don’t reply like they haven’t replied to my original one. I’m not going to ask the owner to see if I can change the date if no one is interested. Hope u understand my situation. 1626186364002.png

I have made up a new post heading “gravesend meeting up”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom