FX prepaid MasterCard Euro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dabthesaab

Car
E220d coupe prem +
Anyone been loading up their euro card like me only to find it has been suspended by the FCA due to dodgy dealings in Germany by one of their connected companies

My sister & hubby use a sainsbury pre loaded card on travels, that too has been blocked....

Mine too but Fairfx are keeping me informed and tell me the money is safe. Doesn't matter to me; I'm going on holiday anyway. First the fakes in the Loewman collection for a giggle, then Epernay then home for a few days.

Is this linked to the FCA telling Wirecard card solutions to cease operation after a 1.7 Billion pound hole was found in it's finances ? The boss has been arrested and the company has filed for insolvency.

Or is that a different financial fruck up ?

Is this linked to the FCA telling Wirecard card solutions to cease operation after a 1.7 Billion pound hole was found in it's finances ?
Yes.

My Curve card stopped working briefly because of the Wirecard situation aswell but its all back up and running.

I tend to use Starling & Revolut abroad. Prefer Starling so far as Revoluts customer service is shocking.

Anyone been loading up their euro card like me only to find it has been suspended by the FCA due to dodgy dealings in Germany by one of their connected companies
Happy days now advised all back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom