FYI: Bargain tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmymidnight

Car
W221 S350L
Not sure if this is any help to anyone, but after shredding one of the tyres on the SL last week, finding a good priced replacement has been a bit of a mission!

We need 275/30/20's and the best our mechanic could do (who is usually VERY good on price as we've used him privately for years) was £260 a corner, before fitting and balancing.

I went onto UK Tyres Online: Cheap Car tyres | Blackcircles.com this morning and managed to find the same tyres, also the same as the ones already on for half the price each, and they are being delivered to my house tomorrow ready to be fitted on Thursday morning when I take the ML in for a coolant leak fix.

As I said, not sure if this will help anyone, but if you're having trouble finding good priced tyres, they're definitely worth a try, they have fitting included too if you need it!

I needed Falken FK452's for my C270 - 205/55R16V - and found Camskills were cheaper than blackcircles - but it's worth checking both!

There is always discount codes on the internet around for blackcircles but camskill still tend to be cheaper for most tyres. Though with blackcircles you can arrange local fitting as well.

www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk can be also cheap and they have 3.6% quidco cashback.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom