FYI - watchdog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I used to work on the industrial estate next door, an i can confirm that they are indeed a shady bunch of characters.....

Used to be piles of old rotton oily engines stacked up all over the ground in front of their unit....

If you wanted work done on your car, it surely would only have taken you pulling up outside and seeing the state of the place to make you drive away again...

You would have to be really desperate to let them anywhere near your car , if appearances are anything to go by.....

I see on Watchdogs site that 'Yes Car Credit ' has gone belly up , thats a shame , i really fancied the little blonde girl who did their telly ads. ;)

Last edited:
Howard said:
I see on Watchdogs site that 'Yes Car Credit ' has gone belly up , thats a shame , i really fancied the little blonde girl who did their telly ads. ;)

Should've gone to Specsavers ;)

Huh ? are you saying i need glasses ?

You can't deny that shes like a foxy minxy pixie ...... ;)

Howard said:
Huh ? are you saying i need glasses ?

You can't deny that shes like a foxy minxy pixie ...... ;)

We are talking about the little blondie? If so, I'm afraid green dungarees don't do it for me ;)

I doubt she'd be wearing them for long if she popped over to borrow some coffee ..... :p

Howard said:
I doubt she'd be wearing them for long if she popped over to borrow some coffee ..... :p

I'm fighting the urge to make a filthy comment regarding milk/creamer ;)

Any news on the Bornite C36?

Laz.
--

No, not yet ....... :(

Howard, and only just married (shame on you)!!!!

C43AMG said:

Reminds me of what a friend said to me a while ago:

Just 'cos you're diabetic doesn't mean you don't look at cake ;)

C43AMG said:

I'm single again... :) :bannana:

ROMANCE MATHEMATICS:

Smart man + smart woman = romance
Smart man + dumb woman = affair
Dumb man + smart woman = marriage
Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

According to the equations above I must be a "SMART MAN" then :p

Last edited:
Anyway, back on thread about Rivermead, some builders I know got shafted by them few years back whent the engine on their Nissan pick-up packed up, so I'm not surprised to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom