G 55 rhd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
worshippamg1.gif

Drool........ it's fabulous.

I will own one, one day........

You can buy a new one from Mercedes in RHD for £117,460 i guess if you can afford £80k then why not spend the extra £37k to get a new one with warranty.

one day.....

Reading the notes on the datacard, the vehicle was converted to RHD by AMG and MSF.

Is this always the case? Or can one order say, a G500 (not AMG) in RHD that comes from the MB factory, originally built as RHD ?

IMO way overpriced at £80k, even if it is one of a handful of UK-spec RHD. Three years ago I looked at a two year old one which was £85k at a BMW main dealer, so that puts this one into perspective.

The funny thing with these is the variation of the new prices worldwide, rough figures I know of (for LHD) are:

USA £80k
Dubai £85k
EU £115k
Ukraine £125k

And they all come out of the same factory!

New updated model coming soon too, apparently with the M157 5.5L twin-turbo as fitted to the current "63" badged cars :)

The funny thing with these is the variation of the new prices worldwide, rough figures I know of (for LHD) are:

USA £80k
Dubai £85k
EU £115k
Ukraine £125k

Taxes play a large part in this disparity. Find out what it costs in Denmark or Norway, I'd guess it's likely to be £250K or so.

Taxes play a large part in this disparity. Find out what it costs in Denmark or Norway, I'd guess it's likely to be £250K or so.

If I'm reading the Danish pricelist correctly there's a 180% luxury tax which brings it in at... wait for it... £330k !!!!!

I daren't check the Norge price LOL.

If I'm reading the Danish pricelist correctly there's a 180% luxury tax which brings it in at... wait for it... £330k !!!!!

I daren't check the Norge price LOL.

Yup, not many high spec luxury cars in Denmark. A base model Land Rover discovery comes in at £100K or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom