G Wagen 1987 drivers seat needed .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

charliefarlie

Car
mercedes C250 diesel estate plus a sprinter 312 camper G wagen xv750trike yamxj750 maxim
Hi All
Bought a G wagen last week old but sound its a 300gd 1987 3 door swb am needing a drivers seat might any of you have such a thing , been quoted a hundred quid for a seat cover from merc unfortunately its the seat itself the base, rest of it is fine , was wondering if by chance other merc seats might fit .
Any suggestions would be much appreciated .
cf

Hi
Jaymanic, her indoors is german just looked on german ebay but alas not a thing , had hoped to find a breaker in uk but nowt as yet .
cheers cf

remember if its a UK car then buying seats from Germany is a good idea as their right seat will have had less use.

ok will do , have a seat cover on it at present not urgent their a nice driver although slow up hills as to be expected none turbo diesel but hey more mpg .
cheers cf

Hi V12
The side of the seat bolster is gone due to persons getting in and out of it basically .
Could dare say get it reupholstered .
cf

Hi All
Seat now replaced , got lucky bought a complete G wagen locally it had everything i needed even the drivers seat was exactly same colour how good was that , also got 5 alloy rims with 4 new tyres on 4 and various other bits n pieces saved myself lots of grieff and loot .
thanks for all your suggestions cf

Hi Trapper John
the best of it is the g wagen i bought and got the seat from plus tyres etc etc have just sold for a profit which means i got all the bits n bobs etc for nowt how good is that . cf

Hi All
Bought a G wagen last week old but sound its a 300gd 1987 3 door swb am needing a drivers seat might any of you have such a thing , been quoted a hundred quid for a seat cover from merc unfortunately its the seat itself the base, rest of it is fine , was wondering if by chance other merc seats might fit .
Any suggestions would be much appreciated .
cf
there is a guy selling the original cloth on ebay: Mercedes Benz G Class W460-W461 Seat fabric | eBay

Same seller also has a covered seat, although it looks a bit different from the OEM

Hi All
Seat now replaced , got lucky bought a complete G wagen locally it had everything i needed even the drivers seat was exactly same colour how good was that , also got 5 alloy rims with 4 new tyres on 4 and various other bits n pieces saved myself lots of grieff and loot .
thanks for all your suggestions cf
how much did you pay for the replacement seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom