G Wagon Comand in a C 203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
Originally posted by connectcctv
The Can Bus is connected as all the controls work except the telephone. I connect the speed pulse to Con A pin 1and C2 pin 6.I got the pulse from plug 24, pin 3. his can be found under the bonnet on the under side of the fuse box near the A pillar. All work just fine with that connected

A friend of mine is trying to fit a G wagon Comand to his 2003 C203 (to which the above quote refers) but when we looked at pin 3 on plug 24, to tap into the speed pulse signal, all the pins were empty ie no wires coming in to any of the 3 pins on plug 24 (actually a socket)

Are we missing something here? :( Is there somewhere else we can find a speed pulse?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

hi steve have a chat with kevin, he has some instructions on how to get it to work

cheers

kenny

There is no connector at socket 24...a simple wire from pos 3 out of socket 24 to C2 pos 6 does the trick...

greetingz,

Originally posted by MBenzNL
There is no connector at socket 24...a simple wire from pos 3 out of socket 24 to C2 pos 6 does the trick...

greetingz,

Thanks, but there doesnt seem to be any wires attached to the socket 24. there are just three pins with nothing behind them ?

Do we not also need to connect a speed pulse to ISO plug A pin1 as well as C2 pin 6 ?

Kenny - I think Kevin is on holiday

There is no wire at socket 24...you need to connect one to pin3 in socket 24...did that as well in LA when some one asked me to install a 463 comand in a 203...

No speed needed or available in connector A pin 1...you only need speed at C2 pin 6.

greetingz,

Ok Steve .

Thanks for the help

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom