G3 professional..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrsey

Car
E280 CDi Avantgarde
Just thought I would share my experiences from this weekend.

I had gone to Halfords for a couple of cleaning bits as I was planning on giving my car a bit of a freshen up. Went originally for some Autoglym but then saw G3 professional. I had never seen it before and the price was similar to AG so thought I would give it a go.

I had first washed the car then clayed it which made a great difference. Then set to work with the G3, I had bought the paint renovator and the resin superwax. I used both products with the G3 waffle applicators and I have to say the results were fantastic.

Apart from the great finish I found both products easier and better to use than AG, the paint renovator was really good with very little effort to remove mild scratches/swirls.

So I would definitely recommend the products if your new to detailing or looking to try something new..

G3 Paint Renovator - G3 Pro

Massive fan of their products, I am a very lazy cleaner, hate doing it, so anything that makes it easy is a bonus for me, and their products certainly do that.

G3 Clay Mitt is the best car cleaning product I have used so far. Genius product. I hate claying, so the fact I can do my whole car in around 15 minutes is perfect.

I then use the Scratch Remover, amazing results.

Followed by their Colour Restorer.

I have not tried their Wax yet, but will do soon.

I use G3 wax and find it easy to apply and it does the job. Still using up my AG Super Resin polish though before I try another.
+1 for the Clay Mitt. A great product for the money and very easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom