G4 PowerBook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eGuru

Car
S320cdi, S204 C180
Does anyone know the best place to source a new battery and power adapter for a 4 year old 15" PowerBook, please?
TIA

Update

Spinal, I called Amsys and they quoted £85 +vat for the battery and £52 +vat for the adapter.
Looked at the links provided by Seymansey and bought a new adapter for £28 delivered.
Bit of luck with the battery. While trying to find the model number on Apples website I came across a recall for the battery. Filled in the form and Apple have agreed to replace battery FOC.:bannana:
Seymansey I agree about the laptop, has given me great service for the last 4 years and still going strong.
Thanks to both of you for your help.:cool:

Spinal, I called Amsys and they quoted £85 +vat for the battery and £52 +vat for the adapter.
Looked at the links provided by Seymansey and bought a new adapter for £28 delivered.
Bit of luck with the battery. While trying to find the model number on Apples website I came across a recall for the battery. Filled in the form and Apple have agreed to replace battery FOC.:bannana:
Seymansey I agree about the laptop, has given me great service for the last 4 years and still going strong.
Thanks to both of you for your help.:cool:

Glad to be of help.

BTW! My Apple battery also came under that recall, so i was sent a new one in about ten weeks, and the nice thing is that you don't have to send the old one back, either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom