G55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cjab98

Car
G55 AMG and Ghibli 2.8GT
Well I had been searching for a relatively cheap but interesting 4wd car as my Brabus K8 was not the best in the snow. Initially I had stumbled upon this 300E 4matic:
W124 E300 4Matic Brabus 3.6
However I had a few doubts about it and in the end didn't get it.

I was keeping an eye out for other 4wd options but didn't find much that caught my eye until a couple of weeks ago. Not quite the same budget, but I ended up getting a G55 which should be able to handle the winters over here :D
Unfortunately it also means my S211 had to go.

The car is a 2006 G55 with 150,000km and one previous owner. Mechanically the car looks good, the bodywork has a few marks, the engine noise is incredible (very different from my previous 55K), the body roll is comical and it empties the 96l tank rather quickly.

Anyway, a couple of pictures for now:
IMG_4237_.jpg

IMG_4240_.jpg

Thanks! Its shiny in those pictures as they were taken the day I got it.
Up close it has a few marks, and right now its a bid muddy. I wish I could say that was down to having some fun but its the car park at work that's in an absolute state.

STunning g55. Congrats! please send me a private message, i want to ask you something about that w124. For some reason i don't know how to send private message.. Thank you

STunning g55. Congrats! please send me a private message, i want to ask you something about that w124. For some reason i don't know how to send private message.. Thank you

You have managed to reply to 30 posts in one day so the PM facility should now work for you :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom