G63 AMG - Thought please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL63

Car
sl63
What do you guys make of the G63 AMG. I have never driven but liking the idea of owning one

I have driven the standard version and it was pretty dire to be honest, when judged against modern 4x4s. It definitely has presence and despite the drawbacks I can see why people buy them. There is a new one at mbworld for 156k!! A mind boggling sum for what it is.

Maybe I should drive one before I leave a deposit on one....for some reason I have always fancied having one

Just left a deposit on one, hope it lives up to all the hype...

Congrats, I've always had a liking for them but not sure I'd actually buy one.

old skool 4x4 with a v8. If you like that kind of thing and are a rapper then it could be cool.

Saying that, I would have one any day over a land rover. Always loved them since it was my supplied military spec vehicle. But now it would be cool to tow the horse box.

This 65 went flying past yesterday

Attachments

• File 22-03-2017, 07 59 05.jpeg
    File 22-03-2017, 07 59 05.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 64
  • File 22-03-2017, 07 58 45.jpeg
    File 22-03-2017, 07 58 45.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 50
Just left a deposit on one, hope it lives up to all the hype...

Looking forward to seeing the photos :thumb:

Hi,
For a bit more road presence, have you thought of getting one of these?

IMG_2664.jpg
Sorry it appears to have come out upside down!
My son really enjoyed revving the engine!
Cheers
Steve

I love the G63. I've never driven one but been told they have a harsh ride and aren't too comfy. Wouldn't bother with any of the other versions apart from the 63 AMG. Either that or a RR SVR

I REALLY think you should drive one before commiting yourself !

These cars are very marmite, it's a lot of cash to lose if you hate it on the first drive, or more likely, after the novelty has worn off in a week or so...

Seating position is apparently awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom