Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
G65 AMG rumoured...

Even though Mercedes is starting to wind down production of the G-Class, a new report is indicating the company could offer a limited edition G65 AMG.

While nothing is official, Dutch website Autoblog.nl says the range-topping model would be outfitted with a 6.0-liter bi-turbo V12 engine that develops 612 PS (450 kW / 604 hp) and 1,000 Nm (737 lb-ft) of torque. For comparison, the G55 AMG has a 5.5-liter V8 with 507 PS (373 kW / 500 hp) and 700 Nm (516 lb-ft) of torque.

If the reports are correct, production could be limited to 200 units and pricing would start at €220,000 ($312,200) before tax.

9080609.005.Mini2L2.jpg

£192,000 is a bit much for a G-Wagon don't you think?! Even if it is exclusive to only 200 units! Anyone know how much the Brabus version is/was?

£192,000 is a bit much for a G-Wagon don't you think?! Even if it is exclusive to only 200 units! Anyone know how much the Brabus version is/was?

Ever watch MTV's Cribs? They could sell 400 of them.

Good point, there's a market for all sorts i suppose! :rolleyes:

I'll take one in silver and another in black at those bargain prices.

They will have a very long waiting list for those, no doubt the middle east customers will lap them up....

I'll take one in black, with a chilled gun compartment and a step up to the back seats for ma bitches!! :p

The Brabus was a favourite in Moscow for bodyguards. You'd usually see them parked just across from a Maybach, with a couple of giants leaning on the bonnet, which kind of discouraged you from going over to have a closer look....

MarkP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom