Gaddaffi caught...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They are reporting he has been killed !!

apparently shot in the legs and is now dead!

BBC is always a bit slow, Reuters were the first to confirm then Sky...

Apparently he was found hiding in a hole in the ground. Oh how the mighty have fallen.....

Now confirmed dead by an NTC official.

Last edited:
its amazing the diff stories that will keep coming out by the new agencies, mostly upon rumours... it makes you wonder if he was in a hole how did they shoot him in the legs first ...

its amazing the diff stories that will keep coming out by the new agencies, mostly upon rumours... it makes you wonder if he was in a hole how did they shoot him in the legs first ...

Perhaps they had a 'mole' in their midst....

it makes you wonder if he was in a hole how did they shoot him in the legs first ...

You make it sound like he was just standing in the hole, buried up to his waist, or something. :rolleyes:

I suspect it was some kind of underground bunker, similar to the one Saddam Hussein was found in.

You make it sound like he was just standing in the hole, buried up to his waist, or something. :rolleyes:

I suspect it was some kind of underground bunker, similar to the one Saddam Hussein was found in.

It was some sort of concrete tunnel/drain type thing that ran horizontal to the ground, they just showed a picture of it on the BBC news.

So that's Saddam and Gaddafi down, just Mugabe and Blair to go.

Graphic footage of Qaddafi's body dragged along the street

[YOUTUBE]g07otrwI4j4[/YOUTUBE]

Just seen footage on the Beeb of Qaddafi alive in the back of a truck, apparently pleading for his life prior to the footage I posted of him brown bread

Last edited:
I just hope they got the chicken recipe off him before he died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom