Gah, need wiring harness for C124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EVL124

Car
1993 320CE with Brabus and AMG goodies
Right, well am unable to keep going with the patch fixes, need to bite the bullet and procure a new harness for my 320CE, annoying thing is I seem to have a rather uncommon harness which seems to be Jap market only (google only comes up with jap links when P/N searched), and due to this, its frigging expensive - even more so than usual!

Don't suppose anyone would have any leads on getting a reasonably priced harness, P/N 124 440 57 32 (not to be confused with the LHD US 56 32 model)

Ooooooooh ....

Even with 10% discount its £820 ....

Nasty ..... :eek:

Maybe worth getting a compentant auto electrician to make you one up using the existing connectors ?

Thats very expensive... and remember you may need other harnesses too, I think there are three in total... and you will need to check the wiring to the the throttle body... thankfully mine was ok..

There are care electrics bods about who can re-build a harness, or the failed parts, for a lot less dosh. Had the engine bay loom done on the Volvo like that.

to help you we need the full VIN - the only proper way.

Vin is WDB1240522B841390. The part number above is the correct part number off the existing loom itself though.

Would the link i gave you not ship to NZ ?

They didn't even bother responding to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom