Game of thrones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Episode 7 now

people-who-dont-watch-game-of-thrones-1-5cc6acec72fb9__700.jpg

That happened when it was being aired and I created a thread on GoT. loads of members felt the need to tell us they dont watch it. Why?

I dont go on the Football thread and say that I have no any interest in Football :dk:

That happened when it was being aired and I created a thread on GoT. loads of members felt the need to tell us they dont watch it. Why?

I dont go on the Football thread and say that I have no any interest in Football :dk:
It makes them feel superior.

RIGHT! We're gonna watch it tonight, But I'll be bloody fuming with you all if we get addicted to it!

Meaningless drivel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football is a but like a mass religion - you can't knock it.

OTOH over the years I have got used to some really derisory comments about F1.

GoT is fantasy fiction. It was hyped in bits of the media beyond F1. Bit hard to avoid - even if you wanted to avoid it. So it generates a reaction.

Am on series 2 episode 2 now, it is even better watching it for the second time, wow

Watched first episode last Saturday night. The jury is out at the moment. Neither loved it or loathed it. We’ll persevere and see if/when it grips us.

Tbh it gets better with every episode, enjoy

Well more money spent on it as they went from season to season.

(And .... they spoiled it alert ..... Does it really get better after the end of season 7?

Well i enjoyed it, it could have been stretched easily to another series but it had to have 8 to match the books

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom