Gap between headlight and Bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rajamahbub

Car
C220
Due to a minor collusion in a retail car park my car's nearside headlamp and bumper has a noticeable gap, which I didn't have before.

Does anyone know how can I fix this?
Any help will be much appreciated.
c267deaa20f45632e73ce29820ff53b1.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That is very small - well spotted.

I would loosen the bumper fixings (try google for 'removing a Wxxx C220 front bumper)

Then get somebody to lift it back into place, while you re-tighten the nuts. Tip: Lift it a tad higher than you want. It will probably settle back down. You may have to do similar with the headlight bolts.

If really unsure or not happy to tackle this? Get a local body shop to do it. They should be looking at less than 1 hours labour (unless you have some broken clips)

That is very small - well spotted.

I would loosen the bumper fixings (try google for 'removing a Wxxx C220 front bumper)

Then get somebody to lift it back into place, while you re-tighten the nuts. Tip: Lift it a tad higher than you want. It will probably settle back down. You may have to do similar with the headlight bolts.

If really unsure or not happy to tackle this? Get a local body shop to do it. They should be looking at less than 1 hours labour (unless you have some broken clips)
Thanks a lot. I'll give it a go on this weekend.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Personally I would check headlamp alignment first so that your not wasting your time with the bumper before adjusting anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom