GAP Insurance on Lease Cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

engmpoll

Car
Soon the be an E63 Owner
Hi,

Just after a consensus on GAP insurance for leased cars. Pick my E63 up next month and have the option to take GAP £10K cover @ £399 for the 2 year lease.

Cheers.

IMO do it.

Sure people may disagree on that particular policy as autotrader seem to be doing it for £75 per year or something but either which way a gap policy is well worth it.

You don't want to find yourself without a car and upside down with a lease company.

£399 for £10k sounds expensive.

I paid £6 month for £20k on the E350.
Return to Invoice is what you want.

£139 here...

Get a Quote from Directgap.co.uk

Vehicle replacement is £201.

Thanks for the pointers chaps. Best deal I've found is £25k for £229 on Autotrader. A number of the online companies have a £75k limit which the E63 Estate is above.

but either which way a gap policy is well worth it.

You don't want to find yourself without a car and upside down with a lease company.

It would be worth looking for Ling's post on GAP and lease cars which was ISTR posted in a thread around the start of the year.

GAP is a very marginal product. Easy fear sell for the dealers. Online prices make it an easier 'peace of mind' decision.

It would be worth looking for Ling's post on GAP and lease cars which was ISTR posted in a thread around the start of the year.

I read that a few months back and thought it made a lot of sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom