Gap Insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kinaero

Car
E220CDI AMG SPORT Estate
Could anyone recommend a company/broker that will sell you a decent Gap insurance policy?

+1 for Ala. I've got their tyre and scratch+dent insurance too.

How old will the car be ?

May be completely un-useful but when I was 16 I had a new Aprilia rs50 and obviously as a 16 year old..... Crashed it. I had gap insurance as an accident or theft was inevitable as it was new. They refused to pay out for the bike as my "injuries where not severe enough in comparison to the damage" the quote for repairs was £1600 nearly the value of the bike. I missed half my GCSE's as a result due to a busted back and leg., so where fairly severe. I did not contest it and bodged the bike back together just to get scooting about again as it was my lifeline being 16 and living in the middle of nowhere I may have got some ware if I did. It has just put me off GAP insurance all together tbh.

kinaero said:
Could anyone recommend a company/broker that will sell you a decent Gap insurance policy?
May be completely un-useful but when I was 16 I had a new Aprilia rs50 and obviously as a 16 year old..... Crashed it. I had gap insurance as an accident or theft was inevitable as it was new. They refused to pay out for the bike as my "injuries where not severe enough in comparison to the damage" the quote for repairs was £1600 nearly the value of the bike. I missed half my GCSE's as a result due to a busted back and leg., so where fairly severe. I did not contest it and bodged the bike back together just to get scooting about again as it was my lifeline being 16 and living in the middle of nowhere I may have got some ware if I did. It has just put me off GAP insurance all together tbh.

My friend recently wrote off his Lexus, his Gap insurance paid up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom