garage clean out w202 bits trim ect ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horgantrevor

MB Enthusiast
Car
w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
two c43 dash trim in carbon with switches one has a mark on right hand side were some one put a phone kit . no mark trim 65 pounds with switches . the trim with mark 50 with switches

also a gear stick trim with booth release hole carbon fiber look c43 30 pounds

postage on any item will be 10 pounds each or ill sort out the best price if i box up a few parts i always try and get the best price

Last edited:
a set of orange w202 indicators 12 pounds

two a pair drivers and passenger mirror covers would need painting 744 silver at the moment 25 pounds the pair

also new never used mirror cover will need painting 12 pounds

as above for postage

Last edited:
ok a pre face lift w202 sunroof switch set 20 pouunds

and a brand new never used passenger mirror and mechanism every thing but the cover still in box 35 pounds

postage as above

Last edited:
full preface lift alarm never used has both keys ready for use and even the paperwork 45 pounds

also a in dash cubby w202 5 pounds

Last edited:
dash clock sport white face 124 miles on the clock can be reset to your milage

100 pounds

also a leather steering wheel with electric horn never used still in box great for track car or kit car 40 pounds

and two passenger mirrors may have a few small scratches but not broken and working heated elements 10 for the pair or 5 each

Last edited:
a w202 switch set for gear stick with switches 45 pounds

Last edited:
ill fine more stuff if i look but this will clear some space PM me if you want stuff or make an offer

HI i also have a pre facelift out side temp sensor and wiring harness to dash clocks with new pins never used still in MB bag

45 pounds

orange indicators sold
and passenger side new mirror and housing
also the one of the c43 dash trim and switches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom