Garage Recommendation SE London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrSimpson

Car
W124 230TE
Hello, I've just bought a lovely W124 230TE and I'm looking for a garage that can look after my car for the foreseeable future.

I'm in SE6, but happy to travel.

Thanks

Darren

Last edited:
I use Wright Tech and have done since early 2011 - excellent place.

Another thumbs up for Terry, top guy :thumb:

WrightTech near Sidcup also gets my vote. I have used Andy for what seems like countless years and has ALWAYS provided faultless care and attention while being more economical than official MB garages. Not only that but a really nice guy as well.................10 stars.

I'm in SE6, but happy to travel.

Hi, I am also in SE6 (weekdays) and have traveled down to Terry in Harrow quite a few times. Very knowledgeable. At the same time its also worth a trip down to Portsmouth (horndean) to PCS

WrightTech near Sidcup also gets my vote. I have used Andy for what seems like countless years and has ALWAYS provided faultless care and attention while being more economical than official MB garages. Not only that but a really nice guy as well.................10 stars.
Another one here for Andy @ Wright Tech. Looks after all my cars and has done so for many years along with, many of my friends cars and fellow forum members.

You can try this place. I've used them several times. The owner was an ex Mercedes dealership engineer and very knowledgeable on the older models...

Deutsch Motors Ltd
Address:
5, Hastings Rd
Postcode:
CR0 6PH
City/Town:
Croydon (London)
020 8406 7866

Just wanted to update people. I went to Andy at Wright Tech.

Spent a lot of money to try and repair a squeaky suspension, they had the car for two weeks (I had to chase for any updates) and the squeak is exactly the same as when I took it in - with the added bonus of a clattering metallic rattle from the rear passenger wheel.

I've spent so much with them - more than I actually paid for the car, that I just can't face taking it back. So sadly it's was a really really disappointing experience for me.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but wanted to check if Wright Tec still provides a good service to members and are recommended?

I am just about to pick up a 2010 C63 that needs a device and potential new front brake line...
I had settled on using Andy until I read the review above from MrSimpson

I live in Bexley so any other relatively close recommend garages would also be appreciated. I tried keys garage previously, but was underwhelmed by the work they did.

Thanks

Hi

I had a quote from wright tec sidcup recently to carry out a gearbox service on my amg and it was horrendously expensive, pm me.

mb of medway is the best indie around south east.

AMF - Alex Foti - gets very good reports on t'other side, although I have not used him myself.

Have seen MercServices mentioned on pistonheads MercServices – Mercedes-Benz Service Centre | Experts Engine Repairs, MOT / Servicing London- expensive but reviews are positive. have genuine star for SCN coding.
AMF is a good shout but a little far.

Finch autos again a bit far (Brentford) but decent knowledgeable guys - with genuine car for SCN and software updates.

clearly there appears to be a gap in the market for a legendary south London indie!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom