Garage therapy detail.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeeJV

SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes C63 AMG editon 507
Hey guys, thought I'd share some new products with you all that I've recently started using on my coated car.
I'm almost convinced that I enjoy detailing just as much as driving this beast.
New products to try and new techniques.
Started off with my usual pre wash rinse.
Carbon collective ultimas snow foam, 50ml product to 450water., this product is extremely thick, and even in the sun it stayed on the car for a good 10mins before rinsing and took away all the dust that had bee laying on the car for 2 weeks.
Garage therapy wheel shampoo mixed 10ml with 1ltr of water in an atomiza spray trigger , apply directly onto wheels , brushes and mitts, , with some light agitation the wheels came up perfect.
Then for the bodywork 10ml of garage therapy one car shampoo into 1 litre or water with an IK Foamer, pre spray the panels then my usual Multi mitt method with 10mls of product into 10ltrs of water. This is seriously slick shampoo and a real pleasure to use.. and must be the most luxurious lubrication I have ever used., it cleans extremely well and rinses off with ease leaving no spotting or streaking in the sun.
Dried with water and finished off with some garage therapy Sigma to help add some additional sickness to my ceramic coated paint.

Overall the products are really well priced, and work fantastic. If you're thinking of looking for some new products give these a try

Hey guys, thought I'd share some new products with you all that I've recently started using on my coated car.
Carbon collective ultimas snow foam, 50ml product to 450water., this product is extremely thick, and even in the sun it stayed on the car for a good 10mins before rinsing and took away all the dust that had bee laying on the car for 2 weeks.
Garage therapy wheel shampoo mixed 10ml with 1ltr of water in an atomiza spray trigger , apply directly onto wheels , brushes and mitts, , with some light agitation the wheels came up perfect.
Then for the bodywork 10ml of garage therapy one car shampoo into 1 litre or water with an IK Foamer, pre spray the panels then my usual Multi mitt method with 10mls of product into 10ltrs of water. This is seriously slick shampoo and a real pleasure to use.. and must be the most luxurious lubrication I have ever used., it cleans extremely well and rinses off with ease leaving no spotting or streaking in the sun.
Dried with water and finished off with some garage therapy Sigma to help add some additional sickness to my ceramic coated paint.

Overall the products are really well priced, and work fantastic. If you're thinking of looking for some new products give these a try

:ttiuwp

Almost running out of product noted some suggestions will try!

Hahah, I forgot the upload them... ask and ye shall recieve
IMG_20200822_171745_591.jpg
Pre wash ultimas snow foam
IMG_20200822_171745_592.jpg

Garage therapy wheels shampoo
IMG_20200822_172104_466.jpg

Garage therapy One shampoo
IMG_20200822_172514_598.jpg

Rinsed dried and coated with Sigma

IMG_20200822_181817_832.jpg
IMG_20200822_181817_833.jpg
IMG_20200822_181817_842.jpgIMG_20200823_135849_017.jpgIMG_20200823_135853_313.jpgIMG_20200822_172724_772.jpg

It’s easy To forget how GREEN that car actually is :) . Excellent snow foam pics.

Funny thing about it, it never looks the same colour it has so much pearl that its constantly changing even with no sunlight

That's 1 hell of a paint job looks fantastic
Thanks buddy, the finish is flawless to the point that alot of people think its wrapped.. pearl is notorious for inconsistency in the finish, Golding Barn garage have been faultless.

How does the foam compare to Bilt Hamber? :) ;)

It's a different foam, not only in cleaning power and surfactant but also in how dense the foam is.
I used this foam instead of BH for several reasons

My car is fully ceramic coated and only had dust on the surface.
Its was a warm day so needed a PH 7 product that is safe in the sun, as the higher the PH Products can cause product staining if they dry in the sun, this has a very thick dense foam so allows a longer dwell time in sunlight.
If this were in winter or my car had a higher level of soiling then I would have gone with BH or Wax planet 8 below.

I have also ordered some Labocosmetica 3PH cleaning routine products that are are extremely safe on waxes and coating but supposed to very high in performance. So will be doing a little review on them next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom