Garmin map pilot latest maps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adwb

Car
C220D 4 Matic Est
What is the latest map version on Garmin Map Pilot? My new C220 came with version 5 2015/16 in March 2017. Since then the software has been updated to version 10, but maps still version 5. It still shows the pre 2106 A14, M6, M1 junction. Have Mercedes updated the maps?

I believe the latest is V9, 2017/2018. This is what I have and when I checked on line a few weeks ago and I did have the latest.

Thanks for prompt response. I don't suppose you know if your map shows the current A14, M6, M1 junction configuration. MB dealer tells me the latest maps still show the old configuration with roundabouts to get from A14. I find it hard to believe MB are 2 years out of date when the standard Garmin maps are up to date.

I believe the latest is V9, 2017/2018. This is what I have and when I checked on line a few weeks ago and I did have the latest.
...I did an update V10 S/w and V10 maps... but thats possibly the last "free update" I tried on an older SD chip...and it wouldnt take it up to current level..
What a cheapskate place!

Sorry for the delay, I don’t use my car everyday. Here’s a snap shot of what you requested. Hope this helps!
BE5F48A8-9AC7-4E52-9179-A5C57A1046C9.jpeg

Thank you so much. You have demonstrated that my local dealers are not giving me the right information.
my experience ... collectively we seem to know more than them!

on the SD card ...about a month I think
I try on a regualr basis... I got v10 SW and maps....I suspect from here it'll only be s/w!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom