Garmin Sat Nav Live Traffic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emcclem, Nov 24, 2016.

1. emcclem

emcclem New Member

Car:
    C220D
    I've had a C Class with the Garmin factory fitted Sat Nav for last year, live traffic notifications worked fine until recently. Now when I check traffic it says searching but never provides results. Checked the subscription screen and it shows as a 3 year subscription and is active.

Anyone else experienced similar problems?

2. NF710

NF710 New Member

Car:
    C220d (W205) Auto, AMG line, Premium Plus.
    I have similar issue. My car is just over 3 years old and there is no live traffic . Just the less accurate TMC . My car has standard Garmin satnav. Anyone knows how to get live traffic up and running again.
    The online traffic subscription sold through mercedes ME services is only for those who have mercedes online command system, not Garmin Satnav

3. Delderek

Delderek Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C class w205
    My 2016 C Class has Garmin, and the TomTom traffic is valid till 2020. Four year from registration. But the car was one year old when I purchased the SD card to activate the Sat Nav. So maybe the traffic is live for three years from the date of card activation.