gary neville ha ha ha

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maha

Car
Suzuki Alto
I hate Man Utd (Liverpool Fan) so it so funny to see gary neville:fail putting his amazing football knowledge in place (that he showed on sky) and putting it to good use in Spain.

Ha Ha

I hate Man Utd (Liverpool Fan) so it so funny to see gary neville:fail putting his amazing football knowledge in place (that he showed on sky) and putting it to good use in Spain.

Ha Ha

what makes you hate another team from the one you support?

football....22 grown men kicking a bag of wind about....it's only a game.

:ban::ban::ban:

what makes you hate another team from the one you support?
I cant help it, its in my blood.

football....22 grown men kicking a bag of wind about....it's only a game.

:ban::ban::ban:
Thats like saying a merc is just a big piece of metal with 4 wheels on it that gets you from a to b braking down a lot along the way.

Quite right Scummy, trust you to bring it all down to basics, I'm looking forward to the oval bag of wind that kicks off tomorrow, great stuff. Wondering how you feel about that?

Football posts allowed on here now?

Thats like saying a merc is just a big piece of metal with 4 wheels on it that gets you from a to b braking down a lot along the way.

it is indeed.

Quite right Scummy, trust you to bring it all down to basics, I'm looking forward to the oval bag of wind that kicks off tomorrow, great stuff. Wondering how you feel about that?

nothing...it is not motor racing so does not make me get out of bed so to speak.

Opps didnt know football posts were not allowed should have read the rules.

Ha Ha

I imagine you support the other team when English clubs are in Europe also.

football-fail-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom