Gateway500BT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kg9

Car
E320CDi, C200 petrol estate. E350 sport petrol
I’ve inherited a w211 E350 sport (06) with only 20k on the clock. It doesn’t have the 6 CD player or telephone connection so I’ve fitted a Gateway500 BT about a year ago [ command on line in Virginia water did this)
Trouble is I can’t find any instruction on how to set it up to play music via Bluetooth or to import the telephone bool
All I’ve got so far is
Audio
CD player
Disc 6
Settings

but what happens next. Apparently I need to change the BT Audio from default off position to enabled. I can’t see a way of doing this so any help would be warmly appreciated
Glyn

Select CD 6
When it says Audio press and hold down the ‘>>’ button.
Using the arrow key scroll to BT AUDIO.
Press and hold ‘>>’ again

To come back out of the settings menu, press and hold ‘<<‘ button.

Basically the ‘OK’ button doesnt work as you might expect.

Your phone book should automatically download assuming the contacts are on the phone not the SIM. Check the phone book is not excessively large.

Select CD 6
When it says Audio press and hold down the ‘>>’ button.
Using the arrow key scroll to BT AUDIO.
Press and hold ‘>>’ again

To come back out of the settings menu, press and hold ‘<<‘ button.

Basically the ‘OK’ button doesnt work as you might expect.

Your phone book should automatically download assuming the contacts are on the phone not the SIM. Check the phone book is not excessively large.
Brilliant. Thanks Alfie Il go and try that

Hi,
I have Dension Gateway as well, and you can download the user guides etc. direct from the Dension web site link below
Click the link scroll to bottom of the page just below where it says downloads select your exact model of gateway, and gives you links to download all the documentation for it.

Reactions: kg9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom