gauging a goodwood trackday interest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I hear Mike M may be driving on the track but not sure what!

I hear Mike M may be driving on the track but not sure what!

Lol!, Mikes going to take my car out a couple of times, and given his outstanding performance in his W210 55 at last years French track day we had, he was on track far longer than anyone else, impressive to watch him out there in that big barge of a car, I am sure he will give my car a good run out, and I look forward to hearing my car going out along the pitlane straight.:D C U guys on Saturday:bannana:

Hopefully will see you there and bring a camera or two to see if we can get some good action shots :)

Simon M. JCW
Ricky S. AMG E55K
CSR. Porsche 911 GT
Ian F. Ferrari 430
Acej. AMG GTS
Peter S. Porsche Cayman S
Alfie J. Porsche Cayman R
Matty 13. Honda S2000 (PM)
Dave TVR Cerbera (PM)
Jason T. JCW
Benjy. Audi R8.
Lee G. BMW M5
Lagerlout. AMG CLK BS
Grenville S. Golf R
F1bhp. Audi R8
C63Fan. E55 AMG (AM)

OBSERVERS

SJMaxwell
Suky
Tony B
Mike M.
Bryan Allman

Lol!, Mikes going to take my car out a couple of times, and given his outstanding performance in his W210 55 at last years French track day we had, he was on track far longer than anyone else, impressive to watch him out there in that big barge of a car, I am sure he will give my car a good run out, and I look forward to hearing my car going out along the pitlane straight.:D C U guys on Saturday:bannana:

Most impressive was he was out driving on track all day in steel toe cap work boots!

S

Most impressive was he was out driving on track all day in steel toe cap work boots!

S

Hi S. LOL, your so right there mate, I totally remember that, plus he suspected he also had a broken front suspension spring as well, which we think let go during one of our site seeing visits, but he soldiered on, and ran the track big time on the day LOL!. Fun days.

Cu saturday:D

My last advise before Saturday for the guys attending, Please bring your driving license's, Goodwood need them, before you go on circuit, no license, no track day! Lastly, on circuit, arms and legs must be covered, so no shorts or T shirts guys. Final note, if you do not have crash helmets, Goodwood have some for hire.

C U all there.

R

My last advise before Saturday for the guys attending, Please bring your driving license's, Goodwood need them, before you go on circuit, no license, no track day! Lastly, on circuit, arms and legs must be covered, so no shorts or T shirts guys. Final note, if you do not have crash helmets, Goodwood have some for hire.

C U all there.

R

Getting excited. Weather looks OK too.

See you Saturday

Can I come tomorrow and observe?

good luck lads, always a top day!

hopefully be at the next one Ricky :)

I think I may be Bruno's stand in! :eek:

Sorry lads a new contract with a costumer is taking all my time at the moment,so I won't be able to make it .
Anyone that want to take my spot is more than welcome,see Justin "acej" at the day ,no need to pay it's on me.

If I wasn't running my car in I'd snap that kind offer up.

What time are you guys starting?
Might pop down to observe. Not been to one before....
Handy to pick up a few tips and see how the whole thing is run.

Sorry lads a new contract with a costumer is taking all my time at the moment,so I won't be able to make it .
Anyone that want to take my spot is more than welcome,see Justin "acej" at the day ,no need to pay it's on me.

Cheers B :thumb:

Just to say a big thank you to the guys to whom were at Goodwood today, drivers, passengers and spectators, great company, really pleased to catch up with you all again, including a few people I had not seen for ages:thumb: Had lots to chat to and about.

Really vast array of fast cars there today, perhaps in my time attending Goodwood, possibly the fastest day I have seen in a track day scenario, a MB GTS, Audi R8's, Porsches everywhere, Ferrari, JCW's, M5, TVR's, Honda, and a few of big beastie AMGs, inc. a CLK black series, within our group, this along with a few others there today, inc. a very fast Subaru, an Aston Martin, Civic R, radical, CSL BMW and Lotus, and especially the 1961 Corvette, great viewing, fastest car of the day befalling to F1BHP, his modified Audi R8, was insanely fast and with a very experienced driver I might add, it was great seeing him and everyone in action, the weather was perfect, so a great day out, which makes all the effort in attempting to put days like this together, very worthwhile.:D Thanks Guys.

Hopefully we can do this again next year sometime!

Rgds
R

Was awesome, many thanks again for organising a brilliant day Ricky! First one in three years for me but was great fun looking forward to the next one. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom