gauging a goodwood trackday interest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great day all and many thanks for Ricky for getting us all motivated. Really enjoyed the pay and got 7 runs in.

Great to meet some new face, some I haven't seen in a while and some good friends.

As Ricky said a real mix of cars and some quick ones too. Johns was mighty impressive.

Thanks again Ricky hope to see you before next year for another outing.

J

Echo all the comments, great day and I lasted the distance this time!

Sorry you didn't get a full innings though Ricky, next time it must surely be your day.

Car of the day.... The Corvette - track day in a car with no seatbelt :p

S

Would love to see the official photos if the Mbclub guy has them?

Ok guys - the gallery is now up, you can find it at:-

Goodwood Track Day

There are 240 images which are displayed in the order I took them, so you might need to go through a few pages to find your particular car.

Click on the thumbnail and a larger image will appear :)

Have fun :)

Hi Bryan, so many thanks for those shots you took at Goodwood, amazing quality, and I so appreciate the time and effort, as I hope and am sure all the other's will, 1. for coming down there, and 2. for processing them and allowing them to be viewed here. Very grateful to you:thumb:.

Last edited:
Good to see you yesterday and catch-up for a chat Bryan. To echo Ricky's comments great pics thanks for sharing.

J

Nice photos Bryan, looks like another great day at Goodwood.

Disappointed I couldn't make it this time, but unfortunately my step-daughter's wedding took priority..

13428452_1071151632943247_7597339125881289193_n_zpskpxyo7mb.jpg

Catch up with you all at the next one hopefully!

Cheers,

Gaz

Great day and it was nice to put faces to the names and get to talk to a few of you guys, thx Ricky for putting this out and the photos from Byron are fantastic. I was impressed with the rear end grip in my ride in the GTS and the AMG's seem to cope very well which is nice to see.

I did Time Attack yesterday at Brands Hatch and came second in class. My fastest time was 51.4 seconds. In qualifying we had 8 thousands of a seconds between the top 3, much more competitive than F1

Hope to catch up again soon guys.

Looks like a fantastic day out.

Something's wrong with those pictures though. Ricky, you have some explaining to do.

untitled_52_of_264_.jpg

untitled_161_of_264_.jpg

Alx said:
Looks like a fantastic day out. Something's wrong with those pictures though. Ricky, you have some explaining to do.

Which one is he?

Thanks for the photos Bryan there are some fantastic shots.

As to all my MB pals, thank you so much for a cracking day and was great to see you all again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom