GAV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah Non working PDC, and lack of command too, He listed that last year and it didnt sell then. Hummm

Yeah Non working PDC, and lack of command too, He listed that last year and it didnt sell then. Hummm

Pdc is easy to fix mate probably needs a couple sensors, and you can get a used comand quite cheap?

It only has the Normal Stereo which i think doesn't use the fibre optic's, as far as im lead to believe you cant upgrade to Command.

The PDC's are aftermarket :( Tbh id just just take them out if it were mine.

Quite interested in this at the right price... apart from low spec and shitty parking sensors anything else obviously 'wrong' about the car?

Quite interested in this at the right price... apart from low spec and shitty parking sensors anything else obviously 'wrong' about the car?

Osr bumper corner has been hit/scratched , no biggy bumpers don't cost that much to get painted, you could also get rid of the pdc at the same time. Just trying to work out whether the dull bits are on the bodywork or camera?

Had alot of advisories for brake pipes which is fine if they have been done. Tbh it would have to be below 9k for me tobe interested and with estates i reckon it could go more than that. No 7 seats so that extra cost, Pictures are pretty carp imho Lazy Add , old pictures from previous adverts, its wouldn't be worth my time going to see it, ive looked at enough rubbish.

Not knowing how the aftermarket parking sensors were installed puts me straight off. Questions raised...

- Did they do a good job
- How did they handle the front and rear bumpers
- The wiring behind the dash
- I bet there are broken fixtures
- The list goes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom