Gave the C63 some love and wax today :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
Treated the C63 to some love today...

Looks fantastic

It's a shame merc didn't make those wheels in a 19 as I think they are nicer than the more common multi spoke (easier to clean also)

Looks fantastic

It's a shame merc didn't make those wheels in a 19 as I think they are nicer than the more common multi spoke (easier to clean also)

Yes I'm currently in a dilemma about the wheels. I love the design but it needs 19's really. I think I'll go for the diamond cut multi spokes. I've text MSL today to see if they have any as would like to PX mine.

Looks fantastic

They show off the brakes better, but I prefer the black 19" multi spokes.

Lovely car Stuart. Done well to clean it today, its probably gonna chuck it down later heh.

brilliant that is i have mine to do washed it yes but i need to do do a huge detailing job possibly a 4 to 5 hour afternoon.

sal

brilliant that is i have mine to do washed it yes but i need to do do a huge detailing job possibly a 4 to 5 hour afternoon.

sal

I Clayed, iron X'd, took all wheels off to clean calipers and seal them and wheels, washed, polished, waxed, sealed glass and tailpipes.

Makes it easier to keep clean. The beading is lovely :)

They show off the brakes better, but I prefer the black 19" multi spokes.

Lovely car Stuart. Done well to clean it today, its probably gonna chuck it down later heh.

Yeah I love the black ones but on my neighbours one they never seem to look clean. The diamond cut ones always look shiny :)

Thanks for all the kind comments guys.

Needed to love the car today as I was getting a bit fed up but I think it's all this rain means I've not been able to drive it properly :)

Very nice looks smart exact same as mine except the wheels I've got the multi spokes.

By the way guys I use Featured Products - Prestige Car Care Shop

Jeff the owner is my friend and he said if anyone wants what I use on my C63 I'm allowed to give my discount code out!

OCD10 will get you 10% off. The quality of the stuff is fantastic. I buy everything there now and the matching labels on the bottles satisfy my OCD.

He always chucks freebies in too :)

By the way guys I use Featured Products - Prestige Car Care Shop

Jeff the owner is my friend and he said if anyone wants what I use on my C63 I'm allowed to give my discount code out!

OCD10 will get you 10% off. The quality of the stuff is fantastic. I buy everything there now and the matching labels on the bottles satisfy my OCD.

He always chucks freebies in too :)

Does the code OCD90 still work?;)

Stunning mate. Now I hate to eat crow but, I'm definitely starting to think the pre-facelifts look a tad more aggressive than the facelifts, as you said a while back ;)

I love how they don't look much different to a sport (to us in the know, we know what an Amg variant is! We know the differences. Regular people on the street, don't so much)

Really a wolf in sheeps clothing, and they're appealing to me more and more! So much so I'm no longer ruling them out in my search now

Lovely job cleaning it too, mine next? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom