Gave the girl a wash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barclay03

So thought I'd throw up one or two of the pics!

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

What a beast!

Thread title edited. Stop stealth advertising. This is the second thread I have had to delete/edit.

Please pay attention to the forum rules.

Last edited:
Stop stealth advertising. This is the second thread I have had to delete/edit.

Please pay attention to the forum rules.

Wasn't stealth advertising in honesty, just thought I'd show off the car whilst I had just taken pictures of it. My instagram and fb post has the exact same title...not advertising there either.

Chances are it won't be advertised on here at all, as I'm abiding by the forum rules. By all means I could fire up 30 random posts just so I could advertise it here but I didn't see the point in that.

Wasn't stealth advertising in honesty, just thought I'd show off the car whilst I had just taken pictures of it. My instagram and fb post has the exact same title...not advertising there either.

Chances are it won't be advertised on here at all, as I'm abiding by the forum rules. By all means I could fire up 30 random posts just so I could advertise it here but I didn't see the point in that.

Ive already removed your advert which you posted in the AMG forum, your first thread.

Its not in the spirit of the forum to simply join up, flog your car then never be seen again.

Ive already removed your advert which you posted in the AMG forum, your first thread.

Its not in the spirit of the forum to simply join up, flog your car then never be seen again.

Joined years ago when I was first looking. Car was bought from a user on here. Asked about tyres for it when I was replacing them. Browse quite often but don't post on forums much any more. As I stated in the for sale post I put up, was well aware I didn't have the post count but wanted to offer it up to the club before it went anywhere else and chose to post there rather than fire 30 random posts up on the forum for the sake of it - which imo is less fitting with the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom