Gear Selector Light On Rl 129 Sl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

madbonky

Car
R129 300SL, ML 320, C240, CLK 500 CAB, W203 ESTATE W126 500 SEL R129 320
Hello everyone,

I need to replace the gear selection light on my car, how do i remove the center console? i have removed the heater control unit and undone the small bolts to either side and the stereo is out, and sort of unclipped the console where it joins the base of the arm rest but thats where i have got stuck,,,, unless there is an easier way to replace the gear selector bulb how do i remove the centre console???

Jay

gear slector light not working

i have removed the centre console, i have found one back light bulb which i can replace, but there are what looks like 2 other bulbs, they are in what looks like a brass holder and have a black cable attached, only the very head of the bulb is visible, i cant see how these bulbs can be removed out of the brass holders, one of these is attached to the gear selector so must be one of the bulbs that lights up as you select each gear. Any idea how these bulbs would be replaced?

Also where is the edit facility i need to goto to remove my email?

i have removed the centre console, i have found one back light bulb which i can replace, but there are what looks like 2 other bulbs, they are in what looks like a brass holder and have a black cable attached, only the very head of the bulb is visible, i cant see how these bulbs can be removed out of the brass holders, one of these is attached to the gear selector so must be one of the bulbs that lights up as you select each gear. Any idea how these bulbs would be replaced?

Also where is the edit facility i need to goto to remove my email?

The edit post is on the right at the bottom otf the post,,I will see what I can find

just realised where the edit is but i think its now to late to remove the email as the edit button has now disappeared from that post.

jay

hmmmm...why didnt you PM the email.....................watch out for the email spam spiders.........:crazy:

Grrr... sending this info by PM defeats the whole point of the forum. :doh:

Bloody useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom