Gearbox Identification

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Perazzi

Car
Vito 639
How do I know which gearbox I have is it a type 716 637 or is it a type 716 652 Vito W639 111CDI 2148cc 2011

Hello and welcome. What is your VIN number?

Thanks, could you possibly explain how you found out, or where I could have looked for myself.

Thanks, could you possibly explain how you found out, or where I could have looked for myself.
If you enter your Vin# into one of the decoders such as the one linked below your data card can be produced giving all the info you need on your vehicle.

Did you use the vin decoder provided above by me .Pot you vin number in the box on the web page.. it will then tell you just what it is .Or pop your vin number on here and i will chck it out for you,..

722.906 is 7G+

And I'm guessing you have start stop and an ECO button on the dash.

I have a 2011 E350 CDI W212, with gearbox 722.903, which is also 7G+, but it doesn't have start stop/ECO button, and therefore my gearbox doesn't have the electric pump that runs to keep fluid flowing when the engine is off.

^Finally, a definitive answer.:banana:

Did you use the vin decoder provided above by me .Pot you vin number in the box on the web page.. it will then tell you just what it is .Or pop your vin number on here and i will chck it out for you,..
I did have a look at that site,but it's very similar to last vin .com which I've used to get the data for the car. That's how I got the box No 722906 04 302635 I mentioned. I'm pretty sure now after reading later post's that it's a 7G+ as it's got stop start.

I don't know as I said my model doesn't appear on the list and when I put my VIN in nothing happens. :dk:

i cant seem to find the 722.6 code anywhere on a box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom