Gearknobs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SportsCoupeRich

MB Enthusiast
Car
RRS
I went and had a play with a brabus one but it was £100.... :crazy:

Not sure how a gearknob costs 1/5th the cost of a brabus exhaust but apparently so.

Is the gearknob on my sports coupe the same as on any other models (w203 or not) so i can look at putting something sext there.>>>>?

ta :rock:

SportsCoupeRich said:
I went and had a play with a brabus one but it was £100.... :crazy:

Not sure how a gearknob costs 1/5th the cost of a brabus exhaust but apparently so.

Is the gearknob on my sports coupe the same as on any other models (w203 or not) so i can look at putting something sext there.>>>>?

ta :rock:

but the brabus one is nice tho ... even lights up :)

Peter - checked out the site, ta for the link. Unfortunately (and this is the story everywhere) all the knobs are wood and chrome....the interior of the coupe is a sporty silvery one...looks like the illuminated brabus knob at £130 is the remaining option....groan as wallet hears this. Anyone know where cheap brabus bits can be had!?

SportsCoupeRich said:
Peter - checked out the site, ta for the link. Unfortunately (and this is the story everywhere) all the knobs are wood and chrome....the interior of the coupe is a sporty silvery one...looks like the illuminated brabus knob at £130 is the remaining option....groan as wallet hears this. Anyone know where cheap brabus bits can be had!?

Seeing as there is a whole pile of guys going to Brabus in April/may maybe you could get one direct from the factory and at least reduce the price :)
If not it has to be a case of google followed by a translator page :)

done the ebay.de option and can only find "schlatgrubers" or whatever it was with wood! so annoying...may just try and do a deal with the garage and try for a ill give you 500 if you give me a knob, sills, exhaust and air freshner.

Got a link / pic of the Brabus version SportsCoupeRich ? Kind of interested in seeing how it would look

maybe they will do a bulk discount , depending on the price i would be interested in the brabus nob

Found one fitted inside a Sports Coupe :)

Thought I'd include it here incase any of you were interested

Attachments

• brabusgb.jpg
    brabusgb.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom