Gembella boss survives £1.4m write-off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOCAŠ

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLK
Gemballa boss survives £1.4m write-off

Ouch!

Tuning boss walks from 200 mph crash - Around the World News - Austrian Times Online News - English Newspaper

jlgd7j44.jpg

Last edited:
200 mph on a public road in the rain? You'd have thought some jail time for that. I guess the rules aren't the same if you're rich enough.

+1 about he should be doing jail time for that. I would of thought it would of been a bigger mess than that if it was doing 200mph

Lucky man. On many fronts. Hope he bought a lottery ticket (not that he needs one).

But what a list of cars he owns. And he has just destroyed one of the nicer ones.

Apparently he was driving at the speed limit of 70mph, hence he and his passenger were unhurt. At 200mph they woud be using a mop to clean up the mess.

Apparently he was driving at the speed limit of 70mph, hence he and his passenger were unhurt. At 200mph they woud be using a mop to clean up the mess.

Are you reading a different article to me ?

' The boss of German tuning company Gemballa, Steffen Korbach walked away without a scratch together with his passenger after crashing in a one million pound supersportscar at 200 miles per hour (mph) '

' The boss of German tuning company Gemballa, Steffen Korbach walked away without a scratch together with his passenger after crashing in a one million pound supersportscar at 200 miles per hour (mph) '

Yup - seems he'd just driven out of speed limited road works, accelerated, aquaplaned and spun on standing water at 60-70mph apparently. Unlikely he and his passesnger would have walked away at 200mph. Apparently he admits he was having a bit of a race though, so was just careless.

You don't believe everything you read in the press do you?

The maximum on most italian motorways is 130kph (81mph). On some stretches it is 150kph. Not many italians take much notice of either.

You don't believe everything you read in the press do you?

Is it not all true then ? :rolleyes: ;)

Yup - seems he'd just driven out of speed limited road works, accelerated, aquaplaned and spun on standing water at 60-70mph apparently. Unlikely he and his passesnger would have walked away at 200mph. Apparently he admits he was having a bit of a race though, so was just careless.

Got a linky ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom