Gemclean Detailing-MBClub.co.uk Member Maff's Ferrari 599 GTO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikec32

Car
Mercedes C32 AMG
Hi Guys

Just finished member Maff's Ferrari 599 GTO after it was in for the week for a complete PPF skin restoration. As well as blitzing everything else on it after it hadn't been cleaned since May last year:) Meny more pictures to come and what I completed to get it back to standard. But Here's a shot I took last night prior to collection:

599gto.jpg

Writing and photos to come very soon.

Kind Regards

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! Please could you reduce the size of pics you post - makes for a much more pleasant viewing experience!

Thanks

Hello, I would If I knew how:( Plus my screen is 27' Dell HD widescreen and fits fine, so I always forget its too big for general viewing. Im sure koolvin can help me out here:)

Justr resize your images to 1024 pixels wide before uploading them.

Matt was kind enough to let me have a passenger run in that last year.....friggin amazing car. The sound and brute force of it accelerating is something else !!

Last edited:
I can see it fine in it's new resolution :dk:

Above post is just the image - can't see it ....

Refreshed the page. Pasting the url in a new tab works fine and I can see the reduced image size

Most odd - tried refreshing, clearing cookies and logging out but still no image

Hi Guys

Just finished member Maff's Ferrari 599 GTO after it was in for the week for a complete PPF skin restoration. As well as blitzing everything else on it after it hadn't been cleaned since May last year:) Meny more pictures to come and what I completed to get it back to standard. But Here's a shot I took last night prior to collection:

599gto.jpg

Writing and photos to come very soon.

Kind Regards

Michael

Beautiful motor. Love that colour. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom