Gemclean Detailing: MBClub Member st13phil E63 BiTurbo Gtechniq Crystal Serum.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you ever had a car straight from the Factory to you to prepare for sale...?

Lots and lots of times. But that's because the client has wanted it completed that way. Next ones like that come in September. Have the new La Ferrari and 1 off Morgan being built for my client.

Cheers
Mike

Were you ever a car painter by any chance...?

Mind me asking if you use the Surfex neat, or diluted? Especially in the door shuts?

Hi, I was never a painter and Surfex is always diluted. About 10:1 for door shuts :)

Kind regards
Michael

I'm thinking more £1295 :dk:

If there is a chance of £500 I'll drive the 300 miles tomorrow :)

Chris I don't care how fast you car is I will be banging at that door first for £500 quid :p :D

Wow! How much would that cost to have done?! £500+?
You would need to speak with Mike if you want work like this done and he will quote you a fair price.

Suffice to say that Mike put in more than 50 hours of effort on my W212, and he doesn't work for £10/hr :D

You mean to say you didn't use pledge on the paint or head and shoulders on the seats?

Looks great! Worth the money! No way could the cheap route give anywhere near the quality!

Obviously you can't get paint correction done to that quality on the cheap. What Michael does and what you can achieve on an everyday car are completely different things aimed at different markets. Stunning job as ever Michael :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your Kind Words!

Ive had time today to go through the last few months worth of videos and photos of cars ive completed.

Ive Just put the short HD clip of the E63 up on my youtube channel if you wish to view a walk around of the car completed. The link is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkMHb24VJ8Q&list=UUZiqN1uWPu1T-Y2wjqLpyfg

Ill have all the DSLR shots of the car up on here later!

Kind Regards

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom