General rant ( can you guess the car)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLSMark

Banned
Car
Volkswagen Touareg
Earlier, I had to pull over on A3 soft shoulder ( is that a thing? ) due to the rear door on my lorry not being closed properly.

So whack the hazards on, run round secure it, then back to the cab. I follow pulling on to the carriageway protocol, I speed up to 50 and indicate.

The middle lane and the outside lane were empty, but the car in the inside lane wouldn't move over or slow down and flash me out.

What kind of car do you think this was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vauxhall Vafira - Driven by late 30's / middleaged blokes with anger issues.

1931 Duesenberg SJ.

Audi or Seat.

Or, maybe, the old dear in the Honda Jazz that I overtook earlier, she gave me a right good headlight flashing and seemed the type who wouldn't give way to anyone.

Audi or Seat.

Or, maybe, the old dear in the Honda Jazz that I overtook earlier, she gave me a right good headlight flashing and seemed the type who wouldn't give way to anyone.

What did you do to warrant that?

Here's a clue [emoji6]

1fcf889fa3b8358aab5ddd52df82a967.jpg

cf4713973321aa4beedb9140f2c0be00.jpg

Earlier, I had to pull over on A3 soft shoulder ( is that a thing? ) due to the rear door on my lorry not being closed properly.

So whack the hazards on, run round secure it, then back to the cab. I follow pulling on to the carriageway protocol, I speed up to 50 and indicate.

The middle lane and the outside lane were empty, but the car in the inside lane wouldn't move over or slow down and flash me out.

What kind of car do you think this was?

Mercedes ?

Surely not a BMW ?

Your post wasn't visible when I started typing mine :)

Your post wasn't visible when I started typing mine :)

Ha ha yep, just adding to the BMW driver stereotype.

I've only been a Mercedes driver since late February, so my specs aren't entirely rose tinted, but I can honestly say I've no recollection of ever being tailgated by a Benz.

I dunno what happens to blokes when they get behind the wheel of a "bimmer"

What did you do to warrant that?

Just an overtake on a straight road with no side roads or traffic. She pulled out in front and dawdled along at about 20mph so I passed.

It happens, no big deal, I gave her a cheerful wave, I think she saw me but it was hard to tell as only her blue rinse and eyebrows were visible over the steering wheel.

I dunno what happens to blokes when they get behind the wheel of a "bimmer"

My experience of being behind the wheel of a BMW is that there are more than a few drivers out there who set out to make things difficult for BMWs in traffic when they get the opportunity.

My experience of being behind the wheel of a BMW is that there are more than a few drivers out there who set out to make things difficult for BMWs in traffic when they get the opportunity.

Stop driving up the hard shoulder forcing your way in then..[emoji12][emoji39]

But Wait! If your merging onto main stream traffic - are you not supposed to give way to oncoming traffic i.e let the bimmer passed then pullout safely??? I could be wrong.. but that's what I would have done.. saved yer kegs for someone more deserving lols! (in a twist) :D

But Wait! If your merging onto main stream traffic - are you not supposed to give way to oncoming traffic i.e let the bimmer passed then pullout safely??? I could be wrong.. but that's what I would have done.. saved yer kegs for someone more deserving lols! (in a twist) :D

They aren't in a twist. I know there is no law, but a bit of common courtesy to much to ask?

Indicating isn't a law, but we still do it.

I was taught that if when merging I cause traffic with right-of-way any disruption then I will fail the driving test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom